Isn't it amazing what a little hairspray and jewelry can do for you. Normally, I am in my jammies with two precious babies attached at each hip. The way I prefer to be on a normal daily basis. Sometimes, however; I could use a little sprucing and pampering. I love the way the Stella & Dot necklaces can be layererd. They brought life to this plain black tee!~ Whether you are into S & D or not which I hope you are, inspiration is inspiration!
As Seen On Me:
Shirt: Crop Top (Charlotte Russe)
Bottoms: Aztec tribal print (you can't see them but they are from Charlotte Russe)
Shoes: Black flip flops with gold metal accent (Charlotte Russe)
Necklaces: I have three on in this picture.
Very bottom gold: Engraved L with small diamond (Charming Charlie)
Beautiful Colorful Gem Necklace: Elodie Necklace (Stella & Dot)
Classic Crystal Necklace: Somervell (Stella & Dot)
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/leahaplanck (Click to purchase)
*Want to know more about me? Check out my About me blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.