What do you like to do in your free time? I literally have a minimal amount of free time... here I had a few minutes to myself.. kids asleep, no homework, and just relaxing which hardly ever happens. I am a busy busy girl always taking on more than I can handle. Sometimes, I don't think I would know what to do if I wasn't multi-tasking. My favorite thing to do when I am not on a being pulled so many directions is to sit a the computer with one headphone in, so I can hear my napping children of course, and listen to music, browse the web for inspiration. Sometimes the inspiration is for fashion, for my home, or just words of encouragement. Music is one of the best forms of relaxation for me. I <3 music. All kinds from all time periods. Somedays simple is just best.
*My go to No Makeup Makeup:
Philosophy No Reason to Hide: Serum/Moisturizer
Rimmel: Stay Matte Powder (tiny tiny bit)
Lips: Sorry not sure but one of my go to tinted chap sticks.
Mascara: Loreal Miss Manga.
*This is usually all I have time for on work days however; due to NP school, my under eye circles are terrible lately and I have recently fell in love again with the Garnier roller ball (the tinted one with caffeine, sorry I don't know the actual name) for concealer. It feels so good and the caffeine really reduces puffiness and dark circles It is a great drugstore investment!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.