Today is Saturday and I got a Shipment of Stella and Dot jewelry! I just love it. My necklace can be worn 5 different ways. If you don't know, I am currently in school working on my Post Master's Degree. I just signed up to be a Stella and Dot Stylist, I have no idea what I am doing but I love fashion and it is fun. I have just a little over a year to obtain my degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner. I have babies, I work full time, and pretty much have through every degree I have obtained. It is HARD HARD work and I am tired, stressed, and have many tearful days. Today has been one of my most trying days in a while just ask my husband. I just became friends with such and inspiring woman. Theresa. The irony behind this friendship is indescribable. She encouraged me today to take a break, get fixed up and have some fun! I hope that you are all inspired to do what makes you happy! Have a fantastic weekend and remember #itsoktoloveyourlife and you can do anything you set your mind to do! <3
* If you want to see all the ways you can wear this necklace please click my other blog
http://www.stelladot.com/sites/leahaplanck It is the Sutton Necklace in Gold!