Tuesday, November 11, 2014

On the go!

Today, I seriously got ready in probably 15 minutes tops including my make up which took me 3 minutes and 36 seconds.. I actually timed it. Some days I really like to spend time doing my makeup and getting ready. On a daily basis I wear moisturizer and chapstick. Today I needed to do a few things and didn't want to spend longer than 30 minutes tops getting ready. I threw this outfit on and went about my day.   I have another Stella & Dot Necklace on.  It is the Aria Pendant Necklace. I paired it with a white and black lapel blazer with a simple graphic tee-shirt I got for maybe 7$ at TJ MAXX.  The blazer is last season (Forever 21) and just some ripped up jeans and black booties. My glasses are Michael Kors and yes they are prescription. 

Hair and Makeup:

I decreased time by using some dry shampoo brushed it out and followed with some hair exstensions from Sally Beauty Supply (It took less than 5 minutes to clip these bad boys in).  They were already curled. I clipped a tiny piece back and that's all!

Makeup: 

I seriously thought about filming this to prove it took under four minutes. It seems like a lot of product but it can be used so quickly, you don't need any brushes if you don't want and I skipped the eyeshadow. Wasn't necessary for today! 

What I Used:


  • Philosphy No Reason to Hide Serum/Moisturizer
  • Mally Poreless Primer
  • Dr. Perricone No foundation foundation
  • Dr. Perricone No bronzer bronzer
  • Benefit Fake Up (Concealer).
  • The Balm How About Them Apples (Blush/Lip Palette)
  • IT Cosmetics Tightline Mascara
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 
  • Layered Quartz Gold Chain Necklace | Aria Pendant Necklace

  • Be A Bombshell Lipgloss in Hot Mess

 You can purchase the Aria to the right through this link.

    http://www.stelladot.com/sites/leahaplanck



No comments: